Friday 4 November 2011

Leeds eye Kuszczack Loan Move

Leeds are considering loan moves for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy and Manchester United’s Tomasz Kuszczak after their 5-0 defeat by Blackpool, in which Paul Rachubka’s three mistakes all resulted in goals.Leeds boss Simon Grayson insisted he had no choice but to haul off Rachubka after his first-half horror show. Grayson admitted that the half-time switch to youngster Alex Cairns was his only option.“I’ve said before that I think Paul’s a strong character but I had to take him out of the limelight,” said Grayson.“When you make three mistakes like that, your confidence goes and if I’d been the other manager I’d have been telling my players to get crosses in and get shots in.“I felt it was in the best interests of Paul, the team and the club to make that decision. But it’s a ruthless thing to do and a hard decision to make.“They are in the limelight, they are there to be shot at and he made three errors which we were punished by, including going down to ten men.”

No comments:

Post a Comment