Leeds United have announced ticket arrangements for the FA Cup tie at Arsenal.
Leeds have received approximately 8,500 tickets for the game at the Emirates but as yet no date as been announced for the game.
Applications for tickets will open at 10am on Monday 6th December.
80% of the tickets will be issued to season ticket holders and away season ticket holders first, with the remaining 20% going to members.
There are four ticket prices for the game with the cheapest at £33 for adults, £14.50 for senior citizens and £13.50 for juniors.
The most expensive are £47 for adults, £20.50 senior citizens and £18.50 for juniors.
As usual, the tickets sales are on a first come first served basis.
The date for the game is likely to be announced around Thursday of this week due to Arsenal`s involvement in the Carling Cup and negotiations with the Metropolitan police.